beginner's guide to airbrushing booklet
This product is currently sold out.
a thorough yet concise spiral-bound risograph booklet that outlines how to get started airbrushing! includes:
- a brief history of airbrushing
- info on how pens and compressors work
- which brands are great
- some practice exercises
- a troubleshooting guide
- a list of isa's favorite resources!
- practice sheets
- FREE bonus iwata materials
- a small bit of jacquard paint
- a gentle thrills pencil
- a blank tote to experiment on!
printed by the printed pony in los angeles, ca
note: this book is risograph printed and some transfer of ink will occur as you thumb through the pages! don't be afraid to get a lil paint on ya!
book is 8" x 8", packaged in an 11x17 goodie bag!